Wednesday 30 December 2009

BREAKING NEWS...






BREAKING NEWS!!!

Laura the Tourer is home safe and sound!

We left Norfolk at 3am on 28th and arrived at the collection point in Antwerp at 2.30pm. It was fantastic to be reunited with our fellow adventurers! It was a shame it was such a short visit, but a vist none the less :)

Laura had a flat tyre!! but this was ok as we were expecting 4!! Also the tyre which was on the bent arm was badly warn and illegal for Europe and England so this was also changed. We had taken some spare wheels with us and changed these before leaving. These are the only repairs we have made so far. We then changed another wheel at Dunkirk as it had a slow puncture.

We travelled over in Dads vehicle and I drove Laura home, I had forgotten how much fun she is to drive! She runs ok, and was very grateful for some proper petrol! Laura, like me, much prefers the African heat!! she starts ok but takes a while to warm up!!
We arrived home to Dads at 3am and I continued (without Laura) back to my home.

To Belgium and back in 24 hours! all on just 5 hours sleep, then I had another 5 hours sleep before going to work on the 29th!! .... Hardcore!

Laura the Tourer has a busy time ahead of her now, so now the winner is home continue to watch this space! I will post some pics asap!






No comments:

Post a Comment