Tuesday 1 December 2009

We left Gatwick at about 11am and arrived at Dads at about 2.30pm, downloaded our pictures and then I arrived at my home at about 5.30pm. There were small delays on the journey home due to the RAIN! but nothing major. It is strange travelling on the right (correct) side of the road! Its lovely to be at home and be spoilt with good food, as many showers as I want and sleep(although my body clock has not adjusted yet!) The adventurous memories of Touareg Trail will remain forever for me and I am sad that its all over, I really miss all the fantastic people and am surprised that I feel so emotional about it all. We collect the car in about 1 months time and hope to be able to see some of my fellow hardcore adventurers then x

Over the next few days I will post more pictures and maybe videos so keep watching this space...

2 comments:

  1. Kell, the WRONG side of the road!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you admit the steering wheel is on the RIGHT side!!

    ReplyDelete